Here's a story about Me,
Living in the lonely world ,
A hidden secret, A quiet area,
A story regarding me n him.

Well, I'm married to him since '07,
And we been together since '04,
But he don't understand me,
He is always too busy working,
And what he always did was neglect me,

Tears which are flowing,
Words which are hurting,
Heart which are bleeding,

Will stop now.

Since I had choosen this path,
I won't regret,
Please be with me

And I just want you to know,
No matter who you are,
I'll still love you.


PROFILEY

Photobucket ,
This is all about 'FioNNicH'. A combination of 2 humans. Fiona Go, a lady born in 28 October 1988 Nich Lee, a man born in 14 May 1979.

DESIRES for 2011!Y

- A new family member
- Slim d0wn!!
- haVe loTs of time with mR Lee
- Grant mR Lee's Wish
- Trip to Taiwan for Honeymoon
- Trip to GuanDao
- 0.5carat Diamond Ring
- Wedding photoshoot @Korea
- Gucci bag & wallet
- iPhone4(White)

EXITSY

YunYun.
XiangLing.
Winni.
JiaHui.
YiXuan.
XiangQi.
XiangBei.
Reena.
Kim.
Serene.

SHOPPINGY

JuzBeez.

ARCHIVES;

January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011

My SongsY


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

CREDITSY

Designer
Photobucket.
Blogger.
Blogskins.
Picture 1
Picture 2
Splatter Brushes

Tuesday, 23 February 2010
10:56 am

Saturday, 初七 went Suntec for the wedding festival exhibition.. While we passing thru, all their salesperson pull us to their stall turn by turn.. See til I dizzy ar.. Sum of their photo shoot is nice sum is e gown nice.. But I came pass tis 2 bridal stalls which I tink not bad.. 'White Link'(Their gown is what I like) and 'Golden Horse Award' (I like their scene). Due to mR Lee still have places to rush, we took sum of their brochure from them and left .

Below are sum gowns that I like..
(Gown from 'The Feline Bridal')
(Gown from 'The Feline Bridal')

(Gown from 'Bliss Bridal Creations')

This dress.. Not e pose hor..

(Gown from 'Bliss Bridal Creations')

(Gown From 'Golden Horse Awards')

After that we went to mR Lee de friend's hse at Lentor Drive for a gathering n gambling.. Reached mR Lee's hse around 6am le.. So tired.. *Yawn*

Sunday, 初八, ard 10am.. We awaken by mR Lee's phone!! Kao.. It's mR Lee's mum.. Wake us up to drive them over to Jurong West 大伯公 pray 太岁.. But mR Lee went back to slp straight after hanging up the phone.. Drag til ard 1pm, my mil called again.. I was like 'Cnt e brother send them over?? We came bk only at 6am leh.. Still wanted to slp more dun wan to go out..' But mR Lee had no choice but to wake up n send them to pray..

Ard 4pm, mR Lee came back.. Telling me alot of interesting things happened in e temple.. And buy me roasted duck rice for me.. =)

After finishing my food, they started their gamble stall again.. But mR Lee said this army friend jio him to his hse to gather.. I was like ' huh?? raining so heavily still wan go out.. And I was winning $$ leh.. can dun go ??' he gv me tat look again.. Say he promise his friend liao cannot dun go.. den no choice loh.. 'LL' go bath.. After that we went downstairs to get our car and it seems like the rain is getting bigger n bigger.. I convince him not to go his friend hse at bedok as his car 'koyat' de.. Scare spoilt half way den make us til veri 狼狈 I dun like.. By den he was abit 动摇 den I continue to convince him and after 10mins, mR Lee was convinced !! Oh Yeah !! In the end, we decided to go Bukit Timah Shopping Centre walk walk but our main objective is to eat Subway!! Hahaha.. Went back to mR Lee's hse ard 8pm and his mum were preparing to pray 天宫at 11pm+.. After praying we start our gamble again.. But mR Lee cant 'tahan' so after he bath, he went back his room and lie flat on his bed leavin outside.. I was also veri tired leh.. So, I managed to escape to mR Lee's room when my mil went downstairs to burn e joss paper.. As mR Lee predicted!! We cant managed to wake up on Monday !! Haha.. Rushed back to my home and mR Lee went out after changing clothes as for me, went bk Zzzz after mR Lee went out.. I have to get bk to slp nw.. byebye..