Here's a story about Me,
Living in the lonely world ,
A hidden secret, A quiet area,
A story regarding me n him.

Well, I'm married to him since '07,
And we been together since '04,
But he don't understand me,
He is always too busy working,
And what he always did was neglect me,

Tears which are flowing,
Words which are hurting,
Heart which are bleeding,

Will stop now.

Since I had choosen this path,
I won't regret,
Please be with me

And I just want you to know,
No matter who you are,
I'll still love you.


PROFILEY

Photobucket ,
This is all about 'FioNNicH'. A combination of 2 humans. Fiona Go, a lady born in 28 October 1988 Nich Lee, a man born in 14 May 1979.

DESIRES for 2011!Y

- A new family member
- Slim d0wn!!
- haVe loTs of time with mR Lee
- Grant mR Lee's Wish
- Trip to Taiwan for Honeymoon
- Trip to GuanDao
- 0.5carat Diamond Ring
- Wedding photoshoot @Korea
- Gucci bag & wallet
- iPhone4(White)

EXITSY

YunYun.
XiangLing.
Winni.
JiaHui.
YiXuan.
XiangQi.
XiangBei.
Reena.
Kim.
Serene.

SHOPPINGY

JuzBeez.

ARCHIVES;

January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011

My SongsY


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

CREDITSY

Designer
Photobucket.
Blogger.
Blogskins.
Picture 1
Picture 2
Splatter Brushes

Friday, 5 March 2010
3:16 pm

Oh Ya!! An0ther wkend cuming.. mR Lee can acc me again.. g0ing prawning 2nite again..
Juz finish watching 'Down with Love' like e show.. Haha.. Damn funny de loh.. Shld try to watch..
Like e way Jerry Yan acted stupid to get Ella's attention..
Kinda cute loh..


Went Causeway Point ytd wif mum.. Had Sakae Sushi for dinner.. Veri disappointed on their service !!慢就算了还把order给别人!!So angry !! Ordered Chawamushi first but after we finish all our food, chawamushi wasn't here yet.. Asked their staff more than 3x much again n again we saw our chawamushi was served to other table.. Got fed-up n asked their staff to cancel my order n their stuff was like '?? Havent delivered to u ?? Can I check before you cancel ur order ??' again.. He came n said e kitchen staff is serving our food in 1 min.. I looked at my mum n say ok.. U noe wat ?? After 5mins, we saw tat e chawamushi was served to another table !!!! I looked @ my mum n went off immediatly wif anger.. We waited @ least 15mins for tat stupid thing !

Went dwn TS bought a korean show 善德女王.. Saw it on SCV like sum of their scene so decided to buy it down.. Quite a long story wif 75 epi.. Juz bought e first 3part out of 5part which already cost $75.. Abit heart pain nw.. But lucky cn claim from mR Lee.. Haha..
Now going to watch my rest of my dvds.. I still have.. 锦衣卫,72家租客,风云2,艨胛,孔子etc.. Wahaha..
Byebye !!